- Unmatched response as the reed vibrates differently than metal or cloth ligatures
- Free-blowing feeling, does not stifle vibrations
- Deep, ringing resonance throughout all registers
- Tapered to secure the reed to a variety of mouthpiece shapes and reed thicknesses
To secure the reed to the mouthpiece, simply slide the ligature over the reed and mouthpiece and "snug" until the ligature stops. The contact points will secure the reed, and a short twist of the ligature will add an extra level of security. Avoid applying excess pressure beyond what is needed to secure the reed. Once secured, the reed will remain secured until the ligature is removed.
* The ligature will work on most bass clarinet mouthpieces and a variety of shapes, including Zinner-based mouthpieces, Vandoren, Selmer, etc. A 3 day trial period is available to ensure proper fit on your mouthpiece.
**Ligatures are warranted for 3 months against cracking or manufacture defect. Damage due to neglect is not covered.