Wiseman Wooden Double Clarinet Case
This tiny case opens up on your lap like a tray, with the Bb and A clarinets in each half of the case.
Incredibly strong and light, the instruments are further protected by being housed in routed rubber inserts with a hinged pad/lid that secures them before closing the case. The routed bed and routed lid are designed so that no keywork is touched, and the design enables for easy adjustment for any unusual, prominent keys should they exist. The receiving thumb rest area is large and easy to adjust should that be necessary. Plenty of storage space is available at one end of the case on both sides and an Eb/other inserts can be made by special order through your dealer, that can be easily swapped out in place of the A or Bb inserts.
Aircraft-friendly, both as hand-luggage and in the hold. Military-strength.
- 1 x A3 size detachable music pocket mounted on a leather perimeter buckle belt
- 1 x perimeter leather buckle belt
- 2 x padded non-slip leather shoulder pads
- 2 x adjustable leather shoulder straps (cannot come undone by accident!)
- 2 x internal accessory pockets (Accessory Storage capacity - moderate/large)
- 1 x handle on the middle of the case
- 1 x handle on end of the case
- 2 x nickel-plated metal catches
- 2 x stainless steel hinges
- 4 x velcro-mounted protective edgings
- 2 x light-reflective alternative edgings
Size and weight
Oval section: 6.3in x 5.8in
Weight: approx 3.6lb